Guild Wars Quick Tips and Info
**Work in Progress. As more information becomes available and more theories are tested this guide will be updated**
- Despite the name “Guild Wars” you fight random opponents in battle. Your point totals are just added together with other members of your guild to establish a guild ranking.
- Each guild wars battle costs 12 energy to start. This energy is from the same pool as the energy used for trials and for campaign stages.
- Battles are continuous like gauntlet mode. HP lost carries over to the next battle. Hero deaths are not restarted until after the cooldown(more on cooldown below) is complete.
- Cooldown only begins when ALL your heroes are defeated. Cooldown means you must wait one hour before your heroes are revived and are able to do another guild war battle.
- Winning your first battle gives you 12 Team EXP, 12 Hero EXP, 3 Guild Bux (currency for guild mall) and 3 Guild points (used to determine standings in guild leader board)
- Rewards increase for every two consecutive players you defeat. Rewards max out after 12 consecutive victories.
- Heroes must be level 20 or higher to compete in Guild Wars
Guild wars rewards are given to every player in the participating guild and are as follows